Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow. My first entry.
I have a blog!
This is fun!
You see now that I am married, I really want to share my life with my family and friends over this catchy, creative, and convenient little site. Life is FULL of wonderful opportunities that keep us busy and we want to make sure to stay in touch!

Also, I hope to be a source of encouragement, resource and inspiration as I have been very encouraged by some of the blogs listed below. Please enjoy these and let me know of blogs that you are reading. I am constantly learning and encouraged by these writers!
Joy of Being
Bethany's Blog
Another Day in Paradise
My Catholic Marriage
Life is Good

So here goes: Here's what married life has brought us so far. What a wonderful adventure! Thanks be to God and all Glory be to Him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background