Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Do you wear a....



PEDOMETER?!

I am really enjoying wearing mine. My daily goal is 10,000 steps (recommended by weight watchers). It's just lunchtime now and I'm already at 9,000 steps! Working out for just a couple miles a day really helps boost those steps. Get one and try it. You'll be amazed at how active it reminds you to be. Mine even tells me how many miles I've walked throughout the day (even just doing things around the home). Being active, managing stress, eating right...it's all part of being healthy-which feels so great!

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background