Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy First Anniversary, My Love

Thank you, Lord for an amazing first year of marriage. Please bless us with your kindness and mercy. Strengthen us to follow your holy will and serve one another. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, we love you, save souls!



Set me as a seal on your heart. Set me as a seal on your soul. For strong as death is love, unyielding as the grave...nothing can quench its thirst.



Kiss me, my love. Let your name be on my lips. You intoxicate my being with the fragrance of your presence. How beautiful you are my darling! Show me your face, let me hear your voice. Sweet as the dew in the early morn...like a lily among the thorns.



I looked for you...the one my heart loves. I looked for you, but did not find you. Searched through the night, til I rested in your sight. Now I will never let you go. ...You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride. You've stolen my heart with one glance of your eye. Your lips are so sweet...adorned with honey. Your hands they drip with myrrh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background