Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I could not feel more blessed than to be celebrating this day as the Mother of my two children! Gary was so sweet to arrange a little lunch with my Mom at Brio. It was delicious! We also had a date afternoon/evening at the beach. It was beautiful! I am so thankful for my Mom, Gary's Mom, and the priviledge of now being a Mom! And I heard from so many friends on this day, many of whom did not even know I was pregnant yet, but wanting me to feel special and thought of on this day. They also wanted me to know they hadn't forgotten that I was a Mother to Mary Bridget. I received phone calls, emails and even facebook messages telling me Happy Mother's Day. I can't wait to tell them all the good news!!! I'm pregnant AGAIN!

PS...sorry there aren't any pictures. We have done 3 weddings in 2 weeks and are incredibly "pictured out." We are both exhausted but very thankful to have so much photography work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background