Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 27, 2011

20 WEEKS!

Well we made it!

Today is exactly the halfway point in our pregnancy. I can. NOT. believe. it! On the one hand it seems an eternity that we have waited to get this far, and on the other hand I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I'm sure being cautious has made everything seem a little less real.

We are so thankful to be celebrating yet another week of being this little baby's parents! Each Monday is the start of a new week in my pregnancy and each Monday I have a little message waiting for me on our refrigerator (since Daddy is always up before Mommy these days!) [oh yeah...and each week the baby is compared to some fruit or vegetable in the produce department. This week baby is as long as a banana! This is also the first week the measurement changes from crown to rump to head to feet! Baby is growing!!!]

Here is this week's:

Photobucket

And this week's a big one. On Friday, July 1st, we will have an ultrasound (and I'll be almost 21 weeks!) (It's also the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, so we are hoping to find a precious heart beating healthy and strong). We are also hoping to find out if this baby is a little Gary or a little Christine. Oh my goodness. I promise to post when I know :) And I'm sure I will change the background on this blog from yellow and neutral to pink or blue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background