Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting out

It's been a while since I've gotten out. I keep hoping I will feel better soon and we can get back to fun times, dates, projects around the house, heck even just me making dinner. But mostly, I am very sick. Just nauseous all the time or extremely fatigued, or (yep) those headaches. I have lost 10 pounds already and it is very difficult to eat anything. But the punishment of not eating is even worse: nauseau. I pray I am not "hurting" the baby with this lack of nutrients!

Today I had a particularly horrible mirgraine, but the pain of sitting home on a beautiful Saturday, with Gary having the day off, was just too great. He was ready to have fun and go out, so I just put it into my will that I was going to have fun, no matter how bad the pain was. I figured the distraction might help too. So off to the "Harvest Festival" in Immokalee we went.

Photobucket

Or so we thought. Once we got there it was mostly over, poorly attended and not much to do. But we were both suffering from such cabin fever the thought of returning to our perfect little Catholic town was just not very exciting. So off to SR 82 we went. We just began to drive. We figured we would end up somewhere where we could eat dinner with a gift card. Bad idea. We ended up at Applebee's where the manager was less than affected that we had a horrible meal that we wouldn't even be able to walk away from for FREE without saying something. It was that bad. He didn't seem to care. So off we went to Gulfcoast Town Center where there was live music and a bit more life happening. We walked around and I began to feel alive. We went to Bass Pro Shops and dreamt of buying a boat (someday) :)

Windy day!

Photobucket

Ahhh relaxing on the water...

Photobucket


The Captain~

Photobucket

I'm quite the driver!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It turned out to be so romantic, just walking around and having fun. We ended the evening at the Outback Steakhouse where I had to fulfill the Baby's craving for a Bloomin' Onion (did you know you can just get a side for like two bucks?) and Gary had to fulfill the Baby's craving for the Chocolate Thunder From Down Under. *grin* It was over an hour's wait, but the bar area is first come, first serve. We ended up with an adorable booth and really nice server. It was just what a sick, pregnant lady needed! A distraction from it all :)

Thank you God for a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background