Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I never thought...

I would drink this once beloved drink again~

Photobucket

I used to *l o v e* coffee. But with this new-found appetitite of nothing...coffee is the least thing from my mind. Oddly enough-when I was working (and quite often exhausted) I was a regular coffee drinker, something I always wanted to cut back on. Well this little bundle of joy has helped me kick that habit. Of course during pregnancy I want to limit my caffeine intake anyway, but going cold turkey....I didn't think it would be that easy, but it's actually a punishment to even smell it (something I used to love!)

I avoid taking meds at all costs, especially while pregnant (a little suffering is good for me). But today I actually thought a half a cup of coffee didn't sound too horrible and hoped it might help with my headache.

It's nice to not have it every day, but once in a blue moon-it's a nice kick of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background