Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my grains...

...I mean migraines...as in terrible headaches. I have tried it all...a dark room, cold cloth on my head and nothing relieves it. I have heard exercise can help but I have no energy for that. What a mess I am! I offer my suffering for different intentions throughout the day and I'm so thankful to have all of these "problems" because they are symptoms of PREGNANCY-something I have wanted for so long!

I'm not doing too well with my grains either...or any other food group-due to nauseau. Gary is so gracious to put up with me. I can't possibly be much fun these days as I am constantly either:

1. nauseous
or
2. exhausted
or
3. suffering with terrible headaches or migraines

What's a girl to do?

Keep praying and be so thankful to be able to more fully understand Our Lord's words at the Last Supper and at every Mass:

"This is my body, given for you."

I am truly enjoying giving up my body for this child. I know I've only just begun, but I am honored. And I couldn't do it without the loving support of my husband and family. Thank you!

It is an incredible relief to know that most evenings, when I am feeling rather terrible...we can joke, "Why don't you take tomorrow off, honey?" It is a blessing to be a full-time Mom and not have to endure the demands of working while feeling so terrible. We are blessed, oh so blessed, to be able to survive on Gary's income alone and our growing photography business! It does take sacrifices, but they are all worth it!

"Likewise, you husbands should live with your wives in understanding, showing honor to the weaker female sex, since we are joint heirs of the gift of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered. Finally, all of you, be of one mind, sympathetic, loving toward one another, compassionate, humble." 1 Peter 3:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background