Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 4, 2011

Prayers beyond your years

We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives who love and support us so much. And now of course the love they have for YOU, our new baby, is just overflowing.

Like today...this is what I found when I woke up-just sitting on my doorstep. (Gary saw it when he left for work but left it there and wanted me to find it!)

Photobucket

This is the same flower we chose for our wedding flowers: blue hydrangea. And Peggy would know this because she opened her home and her schedule for days to begin receiving all of our wedding flowers that we had ordered in bulk and then, along with our friend, Kettely, the two of them worked tirelessly filling the bathtubs with water and flowers of course-keeping them hydrated- and built many bouquets, pin-on corsages, boutonnieres and large arrangements, and THEN delivered them ALL to where they needed to be. (Not an easy job!). Not to mention the cost they saved us of paying for a professional florist who (in our opinion) would not have done as good of a job and would not have stayed and made sure everything was right. It was SUCH a beautiful gift to us...and such a physical symbol of their love for us.

Photobucket

And the moment she saw me on my wedding day...after months of telling me daily at school 'everything will be fine' ...she just cried...telling me how beautiful I looked. I have never taught her children! She is just a loving parent from the school where I taught who grew to love me too! Who am I to deserve such wonderful friends!?

Photobucket

Anyway Peggy prays for our baby daily and has let us know with her little thoughtful ways like bringing this over, inviting me for tea, being willing to help me with ANYTHING..as she is very sensitive to 'taking it easy' during early pregnancy. She is the mother of triplets! She is always reminding me not to worry, to trust God and to let her know if we need anything. I let her know of our amazing ultrasound just last week and she just wanted to celebrate with us and let us know she is thinking of us with this small gift. Living in Ave Maria is such a blessing :)

And the list continues of those who love you and haven't even met you yet! There are so many people who don't even know about you yet and I already know how instantaneously they will fall in love with you when we tell them.

This potted flower is a metaphor for me and reminds me of our baby. It is beautiful even in its earliest stages, just by nature. But as it grows with love, water and sunshine, it will blossom into something even more beautiful! Thank you, God for your many wonderful creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background