Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Life!

Today is Ash Wednesday. And as I've suspected for a few days now, God has answered our prayers, again! We are PREGNANT! (You are here!!!!)

We hesitated to celebrate after such a recent and difficult letting go of our first child, Mary Bridget. But we stand unafraid and willing to accept whatever God has for us. And it's clear on the home pregnancy stick-God has another child(ren?) for us! We love you already and are so thankful to Our Lady, St. Joseph, St. Gerard, St. Gianna and St. Philomena for interceding on our behalf to become parents again.

Of course I called the doctor right away due to my low progesterone and to get established as a new patient too. We took the first appointment we could get (after some convincing....they didn't want to see us for 8 weeks, but at 4 1/2 I insisted I wanted my progesterone and HCG levels checked). We are all set to see Dr. Foley on March 14th!

Dear God,
We praise you and we thank you for this most beautiful blessing you have given us again, a child(ren)! We beg of your graces as we strive to be holy and good parents. We rely solely on your protection, your love and we know with you, all things are possible. Please Lord, calm our fears, fill our hearts with peace, and give our child(ren) all the health and protection inside of my womb that they need to grow strong and be born into our loving family.

Jesus, Mary & Joseph, help us!


While Gary was surprised I was more confirmed in joy as I had asked St. Philomena nearly two weeks before today to intercede for me through the powerful novena to St. Philomena. For my intention I prayed: "to conceive children this month and carry them to term without miscarriage."

Time will tell...but we are so happy. We want to tell the world, but we also want to "ponder it in our hearts" as our beautiful Blessed Mother did.

Life is good :) (truly)

1 comment:

Baby Background