Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wait...I'm feeling good! Is that bad?

So tonight and last night I actually WENT OUT. Yes, people! I put on make up, real clothes (that don't resemble pajamas) and even earrings! Last night was the Liturgical Music discussion at the University and tonight was the inital discussion regarding the University's budget-sigh.

Tuesday's panel discussion was almost 3 hours long and I was on the edge of my seat! I loved it! And tonight was at least a couple hours as well.

I am starting to worry that with all of this change in my energy level and limited nauseau...that something is wrong. Can I please be nauseous, Lord, please?

I did notice both nights when I returned home (after pretty much not eating all day or eating tiny amounts and drinking gallons of water) that I was RAVENOUS and inhaling food before we sat down for our evening Rosary (usually around 11:00pm). So I think it is just a combination of having something to take my mind of off it and finally cracking the code to this nauseau thing:

1. Mornings are really hard. I am most nauseous then. Gary convinces me to eat something. It is very hard.

2. Midmorning I start to actually feel like I could eat some lunch. My standard is about 10-15 saltines with sliced cheese. (best meal ever right now!)

3. By dinner I am reaping the benefits of the full "meal" i had at lunch and feel even better so I am inspired to eat dinner even though I don't want to. So the last two nights (that I was able to go out and attend these talks) I had a HUGE healthy salad with tons of fresh vegetables from the Oakes Farms Market we love to go to. (We stock up every few weekends)...

Photobucket

and of course it's gone quickly:

Photobucket

4. So that's it people, really. Saltines and salad. My justification is that I'm getting some protein in the cheese and vegetables in the salad. That's better than nothing. The "book" that I keep reading tells me to just eat whatever you can keep down....so amazingly enough...I came up with a small list for Gary to get at the Ave Publix...
*lemon sorbet
*chocolate chip ice cream (but has to be the kind with shredded chocolate pieces b/c the big chunks-that used to be my favorite-now make me sick!)
*saltines
*ginger ale (diet)
*Cranberry/veggie juice

I LOVE being pregnant!!!!!!! Thank you, God. St. Philomena, pray for us! Please, if you don't know about her READ the book: St. Philomena the wonder worker and get the novena and start praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background