Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 20, 2011

who could ask for anything more?

So today is my birthday, and I truly feel I have it all! I am a stay-at-home wife (and mother!), I have a wonderful husband, loving family, and a CHILD! What more could I possibly want?

Well the deal was that we aren't spending money on gifts these days as we are trying to be thrifty. So of course Gary made me the most romantic gift. He was in the garage for days working on his "secret project." And here it is:

Photobucket

As you can see, there is a letter for each member of our family so far and of course we will be adding letters. ('M' is for our first daughter, Mary, who is in Heaven!) I love the stain color that he chose as it suits the yellow room so nicely. He's so crafty!! Thank you, Honey. I'm thinking of handing some decorative pieces on the knobs.

Of course we celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory with the Speniks and Aunt Julie. Later we hung out with Ann and had a great time. And for my special day...we splurged and got Publix subs and then L'Appetito's pepperoni pizza for dinner! What a treat!

It was a great birthday. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background