Baby Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So what prompts my tummy to turn?

Well today it was clean laundry! Honestly the smell of the dryer sheets on a clean blanket that I love to use while I'm reading or watching a show...almost made me throw up! I even asked Gary to smell it and he thought it smelled great!

Other culprits:

ANY meat
chocolate (okay i MUST be pregnant b/c i usually LOVE chocolate)
the thought of any leftovers with meat
peanut butter and its smell (another thing I used to LOVE)
did i mention meat?

quite a strategy for weight loss though :)

I HAVE managed to eat two incredibly huge salads full of fresh veggies: green pepper, red pepper, tomato, onion, celery, and even avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Background